Plenty of folks think that web design is all about slapping some words and pictures together and posting them online. No doubt that this sort of attitude has created some of the most atrocious and non-functional websites out there. We know that web design involves a lot of work. When we design a web site for you, we:
1. Work out navigational issues. We want to make sure that your customers and clients can easily find what they are looking for. It all starts with research by finding out what customers and clients are looking for when visiting your website. Pair that with targeted keyword analysis and your clients will be able to find the exact information they were looking for. This helps ensure a positive user experience which is the best way to achieve high rankings for your web site.
2. Work out usability issues. We want your website to be easily accessible to everyone. Did you know that your site could be penalized if it does not cater to users with disabilities? This is why we make sure that your web design is user friendly to those who are visually and hearing impaired. You have to consider all types of users when designing a website – they may be viewing your site on a small cell phone, on a slow Internet connection, or on an obscure computer system. Our team really twists itself into a pretzel to ensure that everyone can see your web site perfectly. Your websites should display evenly across various browsers and devices.
3. Study the marketplace. We want to know how your customers and clients tick, that’s why we do market research to find out what your customers are searching and even more importantly what is the thought process driving their search query. Let us build a site that your customers will swear was custom designed for them. We study the market, so that we know what sells and more importantly we know what doesn’t.
4. Construct a competitive analysis. We find out what others in your industry are doing so that we can raise the bar and create your own success story. At the same time, a key to avoid some of the mistakes they made along the way. Our customers never have to learn by trial-and-error, this is what separates web designers from professional web development companies.
5. We design a great site, using all the tools available. Photoshop, tablets, HTML, Illustrator, caffeine – we use all the latest and most established technology to create a web site that is visually appealing and yet fully functional. And we listen to you when you give us feedback and ideas, so that we create the web site you want – just not any web site.
6. We test and re-test. Once we have a site designed, we test it under all sorts of conditions – on old computers, strange operating systems, at weird hours. We do everything possible to ensure that your site is free of glitches, and works perfectly under the weirdest conditions.
7. We make sure that the site works for your business. We figure out ways to make sure that your web site is easy to promote. We make sure that you can update the site with minimal fuss and we work with you to ensure that SEO keeps a steady stream of customers coming. We want to make sure that you have a web site that you can be proud of – but also a web site that brings more of the green stuff to your company coffers.